13 Mar COVID-19 Updates
Posted at 09:41h in Uncategorized 0 Comments
Our office is now open for in-person and telemedicine appointments. We are still following the CDC and the State of Ohio’s recommendations for social distancing and use of masks to maintain a safe office environment.
- All scheduled appointments will be confirmed using our KLARA automated system.
- A mandatory COVID-19 screening questionnaire will be sent to you via KLARA and must be completed prior to the visit. If you don’t have access to KLARA, please just give us a call and we can screen you verbally.
- Please wear a face covering and plan to keep it on during your time in the office.
- Plan to come alone to your appointment unless you must have a caregiver with you at all times.
- We appreciate your prompt arrival to scheduled appointments due to the scheduling restrictions necessary for social distancing.
Again, we are pleased to offer ongoing care to you and your family and look forward to seeing you via telemedicine or in the office for your scheduled appointments soon!