13 Mar COVID-19 Updates
Thank you for your continued support of our practice during this time. We truly hope that you and your family have been well.
Our office is now open for scheduled procedures! Please continue to use KLARA to communicate with us by clicking on the link below or texting us at 614-333-1759. We are upgrading technology over the coming weeks to optimize telephone communication, and we certainly appreciate your patience as we manage this transition.
All scheduled appointments will be confirmed using the texting system, KLARA, and telemedicine visits will still be offered Monday-Friday. In-person procedure visits will also be confirmed. Please expect a phone call on the business day prior to the appointment reviewing our processes for visiting the office:
- There will be a brief, standardized COVID-19 screening.
- Please call the office upon arrival to the parking lot. You will be admitted to our office to minimize waiting room time and maintain social distancing.
- Wear a face covering/mask and plan to keep it on during the appointment, please.
- Plan to come alone to your appointment unless you must have a caregiver with you at all times.
- Contactless payment options for any copays or fees will be offered.
- Our staff is taking extra precautions to disinfect and maintain a sanitized office and treatment room environment to ensure your safety!
Again, we are pleased to offer ongoing care to you and your family and look forward to seeing you via telemedicine or in the office for your scheduled appointments soon!
Dr. Hicks-Graham and Staff